Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hoppin' and Happenin' at the Farmers' Market!


A fun time today at the Farmer's Market!

Lots of children and lots of songs to sing.

I saw some friends, some new friends and some I haven't seen in a long time....Thanks for coming and having fun with me!
(and kids, thank your moms and grandmas for taking you!)





We sang songs like: Have you seen the strawberry man, the strawberry man, the strawberry man....(tune of Muffing Man) Don't forget the herb lady...Have you seen the herb lady, the herb lady, the herb lady....I'm there on Saturdays at the Boeve's stand selling herbs!
We did "Let's walk to the Farmers' Market and listen to our feet. Clip clop tip tap...walking down the street!"

And: "Can you plant the cabbage seeds, just like this, just like this".
(The Boeve's are selling cabbage plants so you don't have to wait quite so long for your cabbages to grow!)
The friend next to me in this photo has my cabbage. We're singing "Sarasponda Sarasponda" while we pass the cabbage. In September the market cabbages will be ready.



"Spirit of the Sun!" and what a beautiful sunny day we had. I loved drawing puddles with the sidewalk chalk. Malia jumped in and made a big splash!!!

See you again soon....at the Farmers' Market.....


Love to you,
Yvette

No comments: