Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tell Me:




How old would you be if you didn't know how old you
were?

Today at the Maranda Party in the Park event in
Battle Creek Darcy and I sang and danced and acted like 3 year olds. What fun!
Some big kids came over and we handed them a handle of the parachute and said
play with us. Their mom and Grandma joined us. Oh, the laughing!

Later I asked a cheery girl standing next to her dad "How old are you?" With great confidence and poise she said "Eight". Her dad dropped his jaw and said "You're not eight! You're FIVE!" I said "You're five with a great BIG IMAGINATION! And that's GREAT. I know that Albert Einstein said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge." He's right. If you have a 4-5 year old with a big imagination run with it. Run right to Kindermusik because we'll support it all the way!



So, tell me, please. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were? I will tell you my answer...in the next 3 days ....I've got some imagining to do.



Yvette

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?" quote by Leroy Paige

No comments: