Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Music

Kindermusik classes are over!
I'm missing you already! What do we do now? Before you are over involved in activities make sure you reserve your one on one time with your children. Sign up for the Kindermusik summer sessions right now!!

I've already started my summer job at the Holland Farmer's Market! I have enjoyed seeing some of my "fan club" out to buy plants for the garden. The Boeve's (that's the farmer that I work for) sell lots of tomato and pepper plants and other veggies for making up your garden. My favorite plants though, are the herbs. Come by for some aromatherapy!

Every Wednesday at the market from 10am to noon there will be children's programming. So on June 11 I will be there with some Kindermusik activities! Come for the fun!

Farmers Market Kids Activities: Kindermusik at the Market (Session One)

Wednesday June 11, 10:00 AM

Eighth Street Marketplace 150 West Eighth Street Holland, MI 49423 42.790063, -86.11421

Yvette Odell, from Kindermusik of Holland will be back at the market with fun farm songs and engaging activities for children. She’ll spark the imagination with songs about everything from corn seeds and cabbages to sun and rain. Spend the morning singing, twirling, and making music at the market!

The Big Read Bus will visit the Farmers Market from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. with great books for fun summer reading!

Admission: free

Organized by: Downtown Holland Principal Shopping District
Contact: Holland Farmers Market
616.355.1130
http://www.hollandfarmersmarket.com

No comments: