Sunday, June 22, 2008

Farewell

Dear Friends,

Have you ever experienced when your toddler, busy in the adjacent room, becomes very quiet for a stretch of time...you jump up in a panic to check because surely something is up? Well, I've been quiet on this blog for a bit and sure enough something is up. My heart is trying to make some distance so it doesn't break too badly in saying goodbye.


“The winds of change are blowing my way. I can feel it in my bones.” This quote comes with a melody sung by the children’s music group, Gemini, that often performs in the Holland area. It’s been playing in my head and heart for a month now. I am relocating to Asheville North Carolina! It is exciting to be moving close to extended family members but at the same time I am experiencing great depths of sadness at leaving the Holland community and my “Kindermusik fan club”!

Needless to say I have great concern about passing the baton of Kindermusik on to an entity in the Holland area who can continue to offer this premier program to the many families who have and will continue to look to Kindermusik for their children’s musical beginnings and for the program that nurtures relationships between adults and children and gives children a solid start in cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development.

If you would like to connect with me on the possibilities of Kindermusik of Holland being part of your passion, part of your umbrella of music and art programs, and part of your community building relations programs please contact me at your earliest convenience. I will be formally closing the doors of my studio on July 25th, 2008. I know I have lots of details to wrap up and if you have any questions or need to remind me of anything...please drop me an email.

Musically yours,

Yvette Odell
Kindermusik
of Holland
616-392-7182
http://holland.kindermusik.net
www.kindermusikofholland.blogspot.com
singandtwirl@sbcglobal.net

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein

No comments: