Monday, August 27, 2007

Have you reserved your SPOT???

Spotted this car around town? If you do then you have permission to take a SPOT for your own car!
Classes will start the week of Sept. 10! Have your reserved your spot? Please do!
Click here for to register online.

If you are still not sure and have questions then at least email your question to me: singandtwirl@sbcglobal.net
If you'd like to copy and paste one of these questions or add your own:
How can I afford it?
What do I do with the baby while I'm in class with my 2 year old?
Would dance class be a better option for my daughter?
Would gymnastics be a better option for my child?
Would Kindermusik and preschool overwhelm my 3 year old?
Do you have any classes where I could take my baby and two year old and 4 year old and 7 year old?
What is your Sign Language class like?
Can Dads come?
Can Grandma's come?
Can the babysitter come?
What if I'm due in Oct. with the new baby and have to miss classes?
What if I sign up and it doesn't work out?
What if my child is VERY active?
Can I come and try a class for free?
What do you do with Babies???
Would this be better for my preschooler than preschool?
Can you bring a class to our location?
Do you do birthday parties?
Do I have to buy the materials?
Are you still offering the deal for babies under 5 months receive 5 weeks Tuition FREE?
Can I bring twins to class?
Do you have a sibling discount?
What if my 3 1/2 year old has separation anxiety?
Do I have to drop off my child?
Will you come and speak to our mother's group about music?
Will you come and speak to our mother's group about child development?
I know there are other questions on your mind....please ask.
Love,
Yvette

No comments: