Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hello Kindermusik Friends,
August is here. The Temperature is HOT and the Music is COOL! Bring the family down to 8th Street this Thursday (Aug.2) from 6:30 to 8pm to hear and see the Street Performers. Painters, violinists, singers, string quartet and ME! I'll be fluting and I'll bring my guitar and I promise to bring some egg shakers and jingle bells so the children can play and dance along.
Should I have a drawing right there? Well, I'll have some kind of surprise!
August IS here and some classes are filling up. If you have a chinese puzzle of a schedule you'd better get Kindermusik lined up now. Register online Any questions...don't hesitate to call or find me at the farmer's market!
Do you know anyone with a baby under 5 months? I'm still running the deal of 5 weeks tuition free. Send them our way...or send this email to them.
See you downtown!

No comments: