Friday, October 12, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

How come when it gets cold, things get more and more hectic? Is it to get us moving to stay warm? Well, it's all good hectic-ness anyway!

Hope you've marked your calendars: No classes next Wednesday afternoon or Thursday! Darcy and I are headed for the Kindermusik Convention!!! Just imagine the energy of hundreds and hundreds of Kindermusik teachers in one building...singing and dancing and sharing all day and practically all night!!!

My calendar is also filling up with extra music class events for speaking or making music in area preschools, young five programs, homeschool groups, library music and movement storytime, and mom and tot church group events etc. I love coming out and sharing with the adults information on child development, parenting skills, benefits of music and movement for their children and sharing with the children the joy of musical fun.

Other items on my calendar include leading La Leche League meetings, farmers market days, church choir, concerts, flute students and occaisional flute playing gigs! Then there's homeschooling schedules of Anne and Claire...... No two days are routine!

Wonder what my calendar looks like? Well it's an amazing calendar called Weekdate, invented by my sister in law, Kay Odell. It works for me! Her 2008 designs just came out and I'm trying do decide on the cover.



It's a good kind of busy.
Yvette

No comments: