Sunday, October 21, 2007

We are home from the Kindermusik Convention!


What a wonderful, intense time. Here we are:Yvette, Carol Penny from KI, and Darcy sharing hugs and smiles. It was non-stop from the crack of dawn to past midnight every day...singing, dancing, learning, networking, laughing, sharing, hugging....it is very powerful to be around so many people who share similar vision and belief in music as we do. I loved meeting Kindermusik educator-sisters from around the world. (Thank you for sharing yourselves with us and Mabuhai to you all.)

I've got lots of fun things to share about our experience but since I got home at 3:45am I have got to catch up on the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzs.

Yvette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mabuhai to you Yvette. I really enjoyed your class. I'll look forward to seeing you again next year!