Sunday, September 7, 2008

Years ago on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, right out of college, I shared a big farmhouse with a roommate and her dogs. One of the dogs was a Weimaraner... Owho really enjoyed singing along with my flute students. Bitsy would sit right next to my chair and sing and sing and sing her heart out. If I stopped playing she'd stop singing...when I started back up she'd start back up. She looked so forlorn if I took her out of earshot for the lesson, you could tell she loved her voice lesson!

Anne's new cello teacher, Miss Frances, has a dog that reminds me of Bitsy. Chloe has been singing for cello lessons for quite some time. When Miss France's daughter practices violin she considers it sing along time too. Some songs are just OK but if she know's the piece well she really belts it! Some of Chloe's friends have captured her on this little video...The videos are called www.littlepearls.org and they have some very beautiful ones if you care to browse around. Enjoy your day and sing it from the roof-tops.
Love, Yvette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see that you are blogging again!!! Let me know if you change the id. Beth